Chicken Breast Flavours:
- Spicy Mala
- Hot Paprika
IMPORTANT: If you want to customize the flavours, make sure you inform us in the Add-To-Cart section. Use the template above with the no. of packs per flavour.
For example (x15 packs):
- Classic x7
- Pesto x5
- Spicy Mala x2
- Hot Paprika x1
We've perfected the original best healthy food option. Here's why 'The Chicken Breast' will be your new favourite food.
"Chicken breast is dry."
"Chicken breast is hard to eat."
"Chicken breast feels like chewing on paper."
These are the most common responses when people think of chicken breast.
And if we're being honest, they're right!
It's true that chicken breast can be very difficult to eat.
...But only if it's cooked wrong.
Here at Heaven Eat, we've figured out the formula to achieve optimum juiciness in our chicken breasts that you're ever going to have.
All the while using only natural ingredients to cook to ensure it's healthy and appropriate for any kind of diet.
We're going to make a crazy, hard-to-believe statement and say that our chicken breasts are even juicier than your fried drumstick!
Don't believe us? We dare you to try it out yourself.
When you order Heaven Eat Chicken Breast, you'll receive:
- Juicy, tender, delicious chicken breasts that were slow-cooked to perfection. Avoid the struggle with your diet plan so you can finally achieve your fitness goals!
- Pre-cooked meal packs that can be prepared and ready-to-eat in less than 1 minute so it's convenient and you can spend more time doing things that matter to you.
- Full transparency. All meats that come from our kitchen are of the highest quality and are completely antibiotic & hormone-free. Your health is our #1 priority.
- Same-day delivery as an option if you reside in the KL/Selangor region, and delivered right to your doorstep.
Every pack contains 120-130g of lean, high-quality, cooked chicken breast. That works out to around a raw weight of 150-160g.
Nutrition Facts per pack
|Heaven Eat Chicken Breast
How to Prepare:
Defrosting your chicken breast:
Submerge the meal pack in running water until thawed
Put it in the fridge one day in advance
Reheat (After defrost):
- Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds
- Put the bag into warm water (60°C recommended temp.) and wait 5 minutes
- Pan-fry or grill for 30 seconds
- Bon Appétit!
🍗 About Your Chicken Breast:
- Your meal packs can be stored up to 5 days in a fridge (under 4°C) OR 60 days in a freezer (under -18°C)
- All chicken breasts come in their own vacuum-sealed reheatable packs. These vacuum bags are food-grade material & BPA free, and can be submerged in hot water.
🚚 Get FREE Delivery:
- Petaling Jaya (selected areas): Spend RM150 or more
- KL: Spend RM300 or more